*network/virtual network, label, and email fields are required.
**Enter a Regexp similar to "network_station_location_channel" using rules:
- any alph-numeric character matches itself
- . means match any one character
- .* matches 0 or more of any characters
- _ matches the underscore in N_S_L_C patterns
- [ ] brackets around a character range means match a range of letters i.e. [A-H] means match letter A to H
- ^ means match only at the beginning i.e. ^YE_.* matches all YE stations
- $ means match only at the end i.e., .*_BH.$ should match all BH* channels for all stations
- a|b|c using | separator combines patterns like 'a or b or c'
|.*_00_BH.$||-||match location code 00, BH channels|
|.*_J03A_.*||-||match station J03A|
|.*_BH.$|.*_LH.$||-||match BH and LH channels|
***"use first/last" if data presence in the report time range is a better indicator of start/end
uptime than metadata. Channels with no data in the report time range will not
appear in the report at all.
****"show by month" reports channel percents by month to show trends - not for use as a metric.
First time users, please read notes below:
An uptime report can take many hours to complete. To make a report run faster limit the
channels with the regexp fields (match and reject can be used together), keep the report time range short, and specify network
rather than virtual network if possible.
Please be aware that checking "use first/last" creates a report that WILL NOT list channels that DO have metadata, but DO
NOT have waveform data in report range. (This is where a channel epoch is open and stated as possibly
recording data, but none is in the archive).
If a channel has more gaps than a set limit (20000) the channel will be reported as zero percent:
Channel NE STA LO CHN 2008,061,00:00:00 2008,091,23:59:59 MAX_GAPS_EXCEEDED-NO_CALCULATION 0% 0 24598
Multiple regexps can be specified using '|', like this:
Log/SOH channels are: LCE LCQ VCO VEA VEC VEP VKI VMU VMV VMW VPB OCF LOG ACE VM1 VM2 VM3 LM1 LM2 LM3
If "by month", station percent is calculated: sum_chan_month_percents/(num_months*num_chans).
If not "by month", station percent is calculated: sum_chan_percents/num_chans.