IRIS and LLNL have recently signed a contract to provide IRIS with a license for SAC that would allow the sharing of the SAC/SAC2000 source code with the IRIS community, and provide limited support to facilitate a community development effort.
The Uniform Product Distribution System (UPDS) provides a single system to manage the contribution, archiving, searching, and access of US Array Informational and Data Products.
- Feature Article
- SAC Availability for the IRIS Community
- Program Spotlight
- Uniform Product Distribution System (UPDS) Overview
- SOSA Application Released
- Staff Highlight
- Tim Knight - Information Services Coordinator / Webmaster
- Peggy Johnson - USArray Data Control Analyst
- IRIS DMC Statistics