|| Processing of all continuous GPS in continental U.S. Includes one day solutions updated daily and 5-min high rate solutions updated daily. 1Hz GPS is available for a subset of stations and updated daily
|| Jessica Murray, USGS Menlo Park
|| Provides a guide for the layout of UNAVOC’s FTP data servers and provides links to direct FTP access to UNAVCO holdings of GPS/GNSS data.
| Nevada Geodetic Laboratory
|| Processing of international networks. One day solutions and 5-min high rate solutions are updated variably at time scales of daily, weekly, and monthly
|| Bill Hammond, University of Nevada, Reno
| Central Washington University
|| 1/3 of the PANGA network processed in real-time. 1Hz GPS made available in real time
|| Tim Melbourne, Central Washington University
|| SOPAC provides the following services and products to the scientific community:
- Precise near real-time and predicted GPS satellite orbits,
- Precise polar motion and Earth rotation variations,
- On-line GARNER data archive of continuously operating GPS tracking stations, for data collected since 1990,
- Time series of daily three-dimensional positions for the global and California stations with respect to the International Terrestrial Reference Frame (ITRF),
- Software for remote downloading of continuous GPS data,
- Consultation on installation and operations of continuous GPS arrays.
| Yehuda Bock, Scripps Institution of Oceanography
|| Southern California Integrated GPS Network (SCIGN)
|| Ken Hudnut, USGS Pasadena
|| An interactive, multi-layered map displaying the locations of GeoNet’s continuous GPS network (cGPS), seismograph sites, strong-motion detection sites and tsunami gauge sites.