Data delivery now ONLY via FTP.
These fields are used to generate a BREQ_FAST request. See the manual for more on this format.
|Station||Any station code. A single
|Network||Any network (or vnet) code (see MDA for a full list).
|Start time||Use the datepicker widget or define a start date and time in the specified format.|
|End time||Use the datepicker widget or define an end date and time in the specified format.|
|Channels||Multiple channels can be given, separated by a
|Location||Optionally define a location identifier. (Not all stations use them.)|
This field dynamically updates if all prior fields in the row are completed (i.e. station, network, start time, end time, channels). It runs a background query to our Web Services to check on data availability. The following codes can be returned (with their meaning):
- D — Data is available for this combination of query parameters
- WRN — Warning: data is available for this combination of query parameters, but the number of station channels with data exceeds 999 full SEED or dataless SEED requests will not be processed
- ND — No Data available for this combination of query parameters
- ERR — An Error was returned for this combination of query parameters
The DMC archives and
distributes synthetic seismograms from the Princeton
University Global ShakeMovie project using the
Limit results to the longest continuous segment per channel.
|Minimum Length||Limit results to continuous data segments of a minimum length specified in seconds.|
- Number of requests: You can make up to five (5) requests per submission. If you wish to make more than five (5) requests you will need to return to this page and resubmit the form. You will receive e-mail when your request has reached the DMC.
- List of Network Codes: Permanent Networks | Temporary Networks