Release version 2.0.10 (2014-11-20)
- Support for retrieving a minimal set of station metadata by requesting the ‘text’ output from a service. As an alternative to the default fetching of StationXML, this functionality will return the same object structure but only those objects that can be populated using the ‘text’ output of an fdsnws-station service (a very minimal set of core metadata).
format=text in the URL or the criteria object, only the following attributes are populated (when available):
- when level=network: network,description,starttime,endtime
- when level=station: network,station,starttime,endtime,latitude,longitude,elevation,sitename
- when level=channel: network,station,channel,location,starttime,endtime,latitude,longitude,elevation,depth,azimuth,dip,instrument,scale,scaleFreq,scaleUnits,sampleRate
- Fixed the resputil output. Stage 0 details are no longer included when no sensitivity value is present.
- Finalized treatment of empty location IDs. Now all IDs containing two spaces (” “) are trimmed to an empty string (”“).
- Fixed a bug in the waveform service. When fetching waveforms, an IOException was propagating to higher level handling classes when closing the inputstream in the finally block. It is no longer propagated and is instead printed to System.err.
Release version 2.0.9 (2014-9-18)
- The edu.iris.dmc.fdsn.station.model.Channel.getLocationCode() method now trims all trailing spaces from the location value. This method is used primarily for the StationService.fetch() functionality and this change makes the library consistent in returning location values containing only spaces as empty strings.
- A new utility was added to output metadata in SEED RESP format, see the Manual.
- Use the actual sample rate, when present, instead of the nominal rate to avoid generating time tears when re-creating a time series from miniSEED data records.
- Method List
load(InputStream inputStream) resulted in a NULL Pointer Exception. This is used mainly for loading StationXML files.
- Fixed Network description parsing. Previously, description attribute was not populated correctly.
- Added reference to root document information from the Network.class Network.getRootDocument(). This is to have a reference from the Network object to the parent Station message.
Release version 2.0.6 (2014-2-25)
- Fix generated URLs for the fdsnws-station service regarding the level parameter
With this release we also offer a version of the jar file with no dependencies included, this “nodeps” version is available in the same location as the jar with dependencies.
Release version 2.0.4 (2013-11-20)
- Required for compatibility with FDSN services v 1.1.x
- Fixed issue preventing access to restricted data
Release version 2.0.2 (2013-06-20)
- station StationService.fetch returns NoDataFoundException instead of null
- event, station added user-defined parameter to criteria to allow for data-center specfic FDSN add-ons.
- event id’s can now be strings (for FDSN compatibility)
Release version 2.0.1 (2013-05-29)
- station levels in queries are no longer abbreviated, assuring compliance with the fdsn-station specs
- resp, sacpz services now point to
- sacpz more specific messages when errors are encountered
- Internal parsing of xml has changed
Release version 2.0.0 (2013-05-10)
- Initial release