Email contributions to:
All scientific contributions addressed to the community will be forwarded to the special-events mailing list. If you DO NOT want your email being forwarded, please address it to IRIS or explicitly write do not forward.
non-public webpage. The figure was made internally at IRIS and has not been made public. The data for April 25 were never available to the public.
This is what the entry on the Nepal Special Events page would look like.
data from Mt Everest station EV.EVN 200 km from epicenter ¶
The EV.EVN data are now available from the DMC archive via normal extraction methods, e.g. breq_fast, webservices.
Please acknowledge the Ev-K2-CNT project and OGS, Italy if you use these data for publication.
These other pages were tagged similarly:
- January 2010 M7.0 Haiti Quake [Newsletter Article: 2010-03-02 Vol. 12, Num. 1]
- February 2010 M8.8 Chile Quake [Newsletter Article: 2010-03-03 Vol. 12, Num. 1]
- Mt. Redoubt Eruption - March 2009 [Newsletter Article: 2009-03-03 Vol. 11, Num. 1]
- IRIS DMC Special Event Webpages [Newsletter Article: 2013-07-03 Vol. 15, Num. 1]
- April 2015 M7.8 Nepal Earthquake [Newsletter Article: 2015-06-05 Vol. 17, Num. 1]
- North Korea nuclear explosion [Special Event: 2013-02-12]
- Tohoku, Japan earthquake [Special Event: 2011-03-11]
- Chelyabinsk, Russia bolide (meteor) [Special Event: 2013-02-19]
- Super Typhoon Haiyan [Special Event: 2013-11-07]
- Edgefield, South Carolina [Special Event: 2014-02-15]