IRIS DMC Knowledge Base
Answers to user's questions about Data Requests, Software, and Products.
- BUD Help
- IRIS Earthquake Browser Help
- SAC-help Mailing list
- SeismiQuery Help
- WILBER Help
- irisdmc-help - Q&A forum
- How to get data from the IRIS archive
- IRIS Data Request Tools
- How to request Event and Phase Data
- Check on archived data availability using SeismiQuery
- Check on real-time data holdings using BUD
IRIS Data Request Tools Wizard
Find a tool for requesting data.
IRIS Data Wizard
Find data types available from IRIS.
Can't find what you are looking for?
Try using our event browsing utility Wilber3 or our Java application JWEED to get station waveforms.
Request Event Data Using Wilber
Wilber allows you to select from a catalog of events for which the DMC has waveforms (or timeseries data). Use Wilber »