* Fixed a bug related to Polynomial coefficient index value, they now correctly start at 0.
* Fixed a bug related to data availability, data is included correctly now.
* Fixed a bug related to latitude/longitude criteria combined with values having many decimals.
* Fixed a bug related to restricted status for stations and networks; this information is derived from channels.
* Change the behavior of the updatedafter criteria to conform to the specification. A metadata update time exactly matching the updatedafter value will no longer be included in the results, the test is now exclusive instead of inclusive.
This release is backwards compatible with all request tools.