This is a very simple query of the station or channel comments
table. (Comments are part of SEED Blockette 52 and include any optional
comments about a station or channel that the network operator cares to supply.)
Some query rules:
- Select which table you would like to query - station or channel (station
is the default).
- You must enter a value in at least one of the fields.
- You may use wildcards.
- You may use multiple entries in one parameter box (example: you may
enter IU,II,IC in the network code parameter box). Do not put spaces
around the commas.
- Network SY (synthetics) results are not included unless SY is explicitly listed as a Network.
- A comma is used to separate query entries so you may not search for
- Start and end times :
- Time entries must contain a year, month and day. You may not
enter a partial time like month and year.
- If you do not enter any time parameters, the query will be for
- If you enter a start and end time, the query will be for that
- If you enter a start time but no end time, the query will be from
that time to the present.
- If you enter an end time but no start time, the query will be
all entries before the specified end time.