Release version 2.0.9 (2017-6-30)
Revision history here: https://github.com/iris-edu/irisFetch-matlab/releases
Release version 2.0.8 (2016-12-2)
- Fixed an issue with the Traces and Events methods where the option to specify an alternate data center was not being recognized.
Release version 2.0.7 (2015-11-16)
- New feature – added read and write capabilities for files formatted in SAC.
- New feature – added support for IRIS Federator.
Release version 2.0.6 (2014-02-11)
- Properly handle cases where SAC Poles and Zeros have no poles and/or zeros.
Release version 2.0.5 (2014-01-24)
- Cleanup, remove some debugging code.
Release version 2.0.3 (2014-01-17)
- Fixed problem that occurs when retrieving channel or response level detail for a station without sensitivity parameters
Release version 2.0.2 (2013-08-01)
- Fixed TRACE problem where Java NoDataFound exceptions were not being trapped. Now an empty structure is returned instead of receiving an error. Check to see if data was retrieved with isempty()
Release version 2.0.1 (2013-06-18)
- Fixed error when trying to read fractional seconds from some java objects (Network, for example)
- station metadata: Fixed issue where station and network information was lost when requesting Channel metadata
- station metadata: Reverted the channel location and orientation parameters to old field names. They were changed from
back to latitudeto be consistent with network & station level field names as well as with the previous versions of irisFetch.
- trace: Default behavior is now that trace data is returned as doubles. This alleviates confusion because many of MATLAB’s routines return errors when using other datatypes.
- event: fixed error that occurred when requesting arrivals
- event: Arbitrary parameter-value pairs allowed, providing better support for data-center specific extensions to FDSN request parmeters
- minor documentation updates
- updated internal urls to reflect the move from www.iris.edu to service.iris.edu for non-fdsn web services
Release version 2.0.0 (2013-05-09)
- Updated to work with the IRIS-WS-2.0 java library, which uses the FDSN version of webservices.
- Retrieves default jar from different location GET_2.0_JAR
- Reworked all java-to-matlab parsing routines.
- Revamped documentation to match any new usages
irisFetch.runExampleswill run through some sample actions.
- Changes to Station metadata:
- The java library changed significantly, resulting in some changes to how irisFetch accesses stations.
irisFetch.Stations, and returns an array of networks without performing
irisFetch.Stationsnow retrieves metadata that are already “flattened” to Station — Data using
irisFetch.Stationsis retrieved as an array of station structs (as though
flattenToStationwere run on them).
irisFetch.Channelsnow retrieves metadata that are already “flattened” to Channel — Data using
irisFetch.Channelsis retrieved as an array of channel structs (as though
flattenToChannelwere run on them).
- There are changes to the returned structs, but much of the critical information remains unchanged and should be backwards compatible.
- Changes to irisFetch.Events
- New parameters and additional fields associated with change to FDSN services
- Changes to irisFetch.Traces
- This release should be backward compatible.
- Data may be returned as varying data types. If you have issues using the data, try converting to double. ex.
Release version 1.3.6 (2012-11-07)
- Fixed an occasional rounding error at the ms level.
PreferredOrigininformation into the main level of the structure returned by
Events. This should make dealing with the data much easier.
Release version 1.3.5 (2012-09-26)
- Refractored to make irisFetch easier to read, added some more error catching codes, in effort to make program debugging easier. Added support for RESP webservice (library version 1.5.XXX)
Release version 1.3.4 (2012-07-19)
- Fixed error for
Stationswith responses that have different types of responses. Depending upon the version, matlab throws out two different (but similar) error ids.
Release version 1.3.2 (2012-06-18)
- spelling fix in parse, and initialized
Release version 1.3.1 (2012-06-14)
- Fixed problem where Traces.sacpz.units was not converted from java strings
Release version 1.3.0 (2012-06-08)
- Changed Traces routine to match IRIS-WS v1.5’s new conventions.
- This change should be transparent to matlab users (except new version of library must be downloaded)
- verbosity set through routine, not as parameter
- fixed bug in
Eventwhere radius didn’t convert from double to
java.lang.Double, resulting in error.
- added the
- added flattenToStation routine
- Modified the
Tracesroutine: Added authorization ability and ability to get poles and zeros responses.
- Reworked the parameter list to be more flexible. Completely overhauled the java->matlab parsing for accuracy and speed.
Release version 1.2.0 (2012-03-08)
- Fixed problem where empty traces created a “data not assigned” style message.
- Removed java objects from the returned structures… these have already been parsed into fields.
Release version 1.1.2 (2012-02-29)
- Fixed date parsing issues, allowing accuracy to millisecond level.
- Fixed problem where filter numerators not showing up properly.
Release version 1.1.1 (2012-02-27)
- Fixed problem where channel epochs were missing from flattened stations
- Added ability to translate into both Long and Integer java types.
Release version ..* (2012-02-13)
SampleRateto trace structure, improved error catching.
Release version ..* (2012-02-09)
- Minor documentation update