Hello Web Service Users,
The irisws-syngine web service has been updated to version 1.0.3
The following updates and features for defining a custom source time function have been made:
* Added support for specifying complete or partial USGS finite fault models as an input source.
* Added support for defining fully custom source time functions as an input source.
* Added the parameter SOURCEWIDTH to allow the user to define the width of a Gaussian source time function
* Updated version of WebServiceShell to v 2.2.3
* Updated version of Instaseis to v 1.1.0
* Updated version of ObsPy to v 1.0.2
IRIS DMC Services