Thread: Urgent inquiry

Started: 2017-08-16 20:57:39
Last activity: 2017-08-16 20:57:39
Mako Sitali
2017-08-16 20:57:39
Dear admin
I hope this email finds you well. This is Mako Sitali, writing from the Geological Survey of Namibia. I have been trying to download seismic data using this website(http://ds.iris.edu/SeismiQuery/breq_fast.phtml from CTBTO's IMS AS067 station but it turns out that I cannot get it on the same day. There's always a delay to get the data. For example if I need data for today the 16th of August it won't be available until the next day. Did you perhaps make an upgrade or is it my network connection?
The information contained in this e-mail is confidential and may be subject to legal privilege and/or the subject of copyright. If you are not the intended recipient, you must not use, copy, distribute or disclose the e-mail or any part of its contents or take any action in reliance on it. If you have received this e-mail in error, please e-mail the sender by replying to this message. The Government of the Republic of Namibia shall not be held liable for any damages so caused to the unintended recipient and any unauthorized distribution by the unintended recipient. Any views expressed in this message are those of the individual sender, except where the sender expressly, and with authority, states them to be the views of Government of the Republic of Namibia. Although this email has been checked for viruses and other defects, no responsibility can be accepted for any loss or damage arising from its receipt or use.

23:31:10 v.22510d55