[webservices] Real-Time data scheduled downtime on Tuesday Dec 18, 07:30AM PDT

Rick Benson rick at iris.washington.edu
Thu Dec 13 12:50:10 PST 2012

Hello web service users,

The DMC's real-time collection and distribution systems will be undergoing maintenance on
Tuesday Dec 18 at 07:30am Pacific time. We expect the maintenance to take approximately 60 minutes.

This means that our realtime SeedLink export service will not be operational.
Also, the web services will not be able to return anything from our realtime collection
buffers, and data from the primary archive should remain accessible.

All other services should not be effected.
Thanks for your patience,
IRIS DMC
Rick Benson
Director of Data Management