[webservices] Errors with Re: New versions of ws-bulkdataselect, ws-dataselect and ws-timeseries webservices

Bruce Weertman bruce at iris.washington.edu
Fri May 4 12:30:08 PDT 2012

New versions of ws-dataselect (1.8.3)  and ws-timeseries (1.3.2) have been deployed to fix this problem.

The problem only existed when the duration parameter was specified (rather than the endtime parameter).

When the duration parameter was given, the starttime was effectively being set to the endtime and zero data
was generated causing the data parser to fail.

Once again, thanks for the quick feedback.

Cheers,
-Bruce