[webservices] Beta release of ws-traveltime service

Philip Crotwell crotwell at seis.sc.edu
Fri May 11 12:25:42 PDT 2012

Hi

Odd coincidence, but I just released a new version of TauP today
(2.1). It probably doesn't have any changes that would matter to your
web service, but you might want to upgrade before making it
production. Let me know if you have any troubles.

http://www.seis.sc.edu/taup/index.html

http://www.seis.sc.edu/downloads/TauP/TauP-2.1.0.tgz

Philip