[webservices] Issues in timeseries application.wadl?

Robert Casey rob at iris.washington.edu
Fri Apr 18 15:27:07 PDT 2014

	I wonder if we should at all make mention of our R code for MUSTANG?  I don't think that Jon has made his version of the code public yet.

	Just thinking out loud.  Maybe better to keep it internal until we start talking about a distributed MUSTANG-lite.  Andy might feel better about using a WADL for his stuff anyway.

	-RobC