Supported Platforms ¶
The PQLX system will compile and execute on any of the following three platforms:
- Mac OS X
System Setup ¶
Setup of the PQLX Server and system is generally defined to comprise the following actions:
- Server-side technical environment setup, performed once per server machine instance;
- PQLX software compilation and installation, executed once per platform the PQLX server and client will run on, for both server- and client-side programs;
- PQLX Database definition and creation, executed once for each database required.
Getting Started ¶
- Access the online PDF manuals found in our SeisCode documents , or in your PQLX distribution under the docs directory.
- Compile and Install the PQLX system following the instructions found in the Compilation and Installation section of the User`s Manual.
- Organise the trace and response file data for all seismic channels to be contained in a PQLX database, found in the Database Setup and Preparation section.
- Create a PQLX database, detailed in the DB Administration section of the manual.
- Execute the Server-Side Analysis Program:
- From within the pqlx-admin tool
- From the command line
- As a cron job
- Documentation detailing the PQLX Server-Side Analysis Program can be found in the PDF manual.
- View the analysis results using the program pqlx. See the Client-Side Programs section of the manual for more information.