[webservices] irisFetch.Traces returning duplicate values for unique SNCL-time

Rob Newman rnewman at iris.washington.edu
Thu Feb 7 15:14:29 PST 2013

Hi Mary,

In the examples you have given, in the case of CI_PASC you are specifying a channel and location code. With IC_ENH you are not specifying either, you wouldn't you expect more than one record (or in Matlab language, structure of 1x2 arrays)? Maybe try specifying a channel and/or loc code and see what you get back.

Best regards,
- Rob N

Rob Newman
Technology Architect, IRIS DMC