[webservices] SeisGramWeb: browser-based seismogram viewer using IRIS ws-timeseries

Anthony Lomax alomax at free.fr
Thu Jul 4 06:01:09 PDT 2013

Hello all,

I have recently updated the SeisGramWeb, browser-based and mobile-device
ready seismogram viewer:

 1. The viewer now supports using
    http://service.iris.edu/irisws/timeseries/1/ as well as the
    deprecated, legacy http://www.iris.edu/ws/timeseries/.
 2. To demonstrate trace processing in SeisGramWeb, I have added a
    sub-menu "Filter" to access the subset of IRISWS timeseries Filter
    options that use only a true/false parameter.

See http://alomax.free.fr/webtools/resources/info.html for general
information and links.

One some devices you may need to clear your browser cache before the
changes will appear.

Any comments are always appreciated,

Best regards,

Anthony