[webservices] includearrivals

Chad Trabant chad at iris.washington.edu
Mon Mar 18 09:34:44 PDT 2013

Hi Philip,

The option works, but the issue is that we do not have arrivals for anything but IRIS funded projects, and most of them are from the USArray ANF.  Below is the blurb on the ws-event help page explaining that.

Chad

============== (http://www.iris.edu/ws/doc/event_help.htm)
Arrival (phase pick) availability

The IRIS DMC only archives phase arrivals from IRIS funded or very closely related projects. The vast majority of arrivals available from the DMC are submitted as part of the ANF catalog. For access to more arrival data we recommend the International Seismological Centre.