[webservices] includearrivals

Philip Crotwell crotwell at seis.sc.edu
Mon Mar 18 10:00:45 PDT 2013

Ah, I see. Sorry I missed that blurb.

Take with a grain of salt, but it is a little confusing to have two "help"
pages. For some reason I thought I was looking at the "help" page when I
was really looking at the Query params page. I assume the split is
iris-specific stuff on one page and query specific (data center agnostic)
stuff on the other? Maybe there is a way to make that distinction a little
more obvious? Just a thought.

thanks
Philip