[webservices] empty loc code in fdsnws/station query

Anthony Lomax alomax at free.fr
Thu Jun 25 13:20:41 PDT 2015

Hi Chad,

Well, it seems that I got an mseed from Wilbur in Dec 2011 that has
empty loc code for stations that should have 00 or other loc code. And I
do not recall this causing a problem before this week in requesting
meta-data from the IRIS-WS.  I did recently switch to the FDSN WS, maybe
there is a difference in the way it handles empty loc codes?

I put a few of the mseed files from 2011 here:
https://www.dropbox.com/sh/t40qzkwzcsps5c6/AAAy1TDKp5q4TfCWe9GpNmKBa?dl=0
in case they may be of use to you.

It is late here...

See you over coffee...