IRIS Data Services will be conducting a short course on the afternoon of Tuesday, October 8th in conjunction with the SAGE/GAGE Workshop. We will provide overviews of the most recent developments at the DMC and answer user questions.
The agenda is in development but will include at least the following topics:
- Methods for discovering and accessing data across seismological data centers
- Robustly collecting large volumes of data from the DMC using ROVER
- MUSTANG latest tools for data users
- Research Ready Data Sets
- The Earth Model Collaboration and model visualization
- Alternatives to full SEED
- Data format changes and their implications for users
The most important part of the short course is to hear from you, our community, as to specific questions you may have. We will leave ample time for your questions and interaction with IRIS DMC staff.
Please join us by registering your intention to attend the short course.
Hilton Portland Downtown
Important Dates and Venue
October 8, 2019 — October 8, 2019
Short course will be held in Portland, United States.
Registration will open on July 15, 2019 and close on October 4, 2019.