Thread: Re: looking for information...on site response

Started: 2007-02-08 07:08:44
Last activity: 2007-02-08 07:08:44
Topics: IRIS EPO
John or Jan Lahr
2007-02-08 07:08:44
Many seismologists study "site response," which is the study of the way
shaking from an earthquake varies from place to place due to ground and soil
conditions. If you search the web
for: earthquake "site response" you will find
many pages on this topic, such as:

Hope this helps,

At 06:07 PM 2/7/2007, you wrote:
Is there any information about reseach done on earthquakes and relationship
with soil content in the area? Has someone done any work on these? Please e
mail with information if available.
Mildred Lopez

FREE online classifieds from Windows Live Expo ­ buy and sell with people
you know

irised mailing list

07:23:56 v.22510d55