Where is that page....
IRIS has a large and ever expanding Web site. This means that some of our services and information pages can be hard to find. There may be things we offer that you were not aware of or have lost track of as things change. Below is a list of what can be considered some of our more “obscure” web pages and services:
- what: The IRIS bulkmail system is available to those users who want to inform the IRIS community of related employment opportunities, workshops or other relevant announcements.
- where: http://www.iris.edu/hq/about_iris/mailing_lists/bulkmail
- to add/change/delete your address from the list: http://www.iris.washington.edu/mailman/listinfo/bulkmail
Data Problem Reports
- what: Problem reports are filed by network operators with regard to station/channel/time errors. These reports are posted and can be searched using a simple web form.
- where: http://www.iris.edu/data/dpr.htm
IRIS Citation Documentation
- what: 1300 publications that acknowledge IRIS support (485 Kb pdf)
http://www.iris.edu/about/IRISData.EndNote.Pub.pdf(no longer available)
- what: The jobs listed on this page are posted by members of the IRIS community. Jobs are submitted for posting via the IRIS Bulkmail Service (listed above)
- where: http://www.iris.edu/hq/employment
by Deborah Barnes (IRIS Data Management Center)