VASE 2.9 - Coming soon
Announcing VASE version 2.9, available soon from IRIS DMC. You can view the online manual through the following link: VASE Manual
VASE is a Java-based client application designed for viewing and extracting seismic waveforms from the DHI waveform repositories.
New to VASE v2.9
- Much improved plotting of waveform data. This is the major change with this release.
- Downloads are now managed in segments. This allows for larger downloads without running out of memory.
- Zoom screen: You can enlarge the waveform as displayed or define a small segment and zoom only that portion.
- Initial program banner. Vase displays an initial banner screen while loading the servers. This offers user feedback that the program is working while it waits for the servers to load.
- New decoders: CDSN, SRO, ASRO, RSTN, dwwssn, geoscope, floats
by Chris Laughbon (IRIS Data Management Center)