IRIS is organizing a quality assurance workshop for North American seismic networks with training in the use of the MUSTANG system. Topics include:
- an in-depth look into the MUSTANG web services, including the PDF Browser and recent additions
- an overview of existing MUSTANG clients (MUSTANG Databrowser, LASSO, MUSTANGular)
- using MUSTANG metrics and combinations of metrics to identify station problems and metadata issues
- incorporating MUSTANG metrics into automated scripts
- our experiences creating monthly network QA reports for _GSN and other networks
1408 NE 45th St
Seattle, WA 98105
IRIS Data Services and National Science Foundation .
Important Dates and Venue
2018-08-01 — 2018-08-02
Workshop will be held in Seattle, United States of America.