We are pleased to announce VASE version 2.6.3, available for download from IRIS DMC. You can get to the JWEED installer and online manuals through the IRIS Software and Manuals web page:
VASE is a Java-based client application designed for viewing and extracting seismic waveforms from the DHI waveform repository via BUD.
- Allows for flexibility in screen sizes. User can expand and contract as needed.
- The seismogram display page will allow for more seismogram rows to be displayed as the window expands vertically.
- Allows the entry of virtual networks.
- IRIS DMC specific. Enter a _* (underscore and asterisk) into the network entry area for discovery.
- Bug fix: the seismogram current page tracking widget wasn’t being updated when the seismogram scrolls the screen.
- Added IDEP of unknown to sac file output.
- Added ability to include/exclude stations lacking meta-data.
- New gui checkbox item to turn off/on this feature.
by Chris Laughbon (IRIS Data Management Center)